The data we collect
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, shipping address, etc.).
- Email correspondence (direct and through the website contact form).
- Anonymous website tracking data (number of users and sessions, session duration, operating system, browser, geography, unique visitors, etc.).
- Anonymous statistics to help diagnose malicious website traffic.
How we collect your data
- Any correspondence or personal identification information such as your name and contact details is provided directly to us through our contact form, by email, or through our online checkout process.
- Tracking and usage statistics are collected by means of cookies and embedded code that runs in the background when you use our website.
How we use your data
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and ship your product.
- Keep track of our sales and warranty claims.
- Email you with new product releases or updates that we think might interest you.
- Learn more about the effectiveness of our website.
- Improve our website's design and features.
How we store your data
We store your data securely in encrypted form with a cloud storage provider. We never store sensitive information such as credit card numbers or passwords. Anonymous tracking data is stored on Google's servers.
We would like to send you information about new product releases, updates, and events that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive such communications, you may always opt out at a later date. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please contact us and we will promptly remove you from our mailing list.
Your data protection rights
You have the right to:
- Request us for copies of your personal data that we hold. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Request that we correct/complete any information about you that you believe is inaccurate/incomplete.
- Request that we delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Request that we transfer your personal data to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further infomation about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
To see a list of the cookies we set and how we use them, click here.
How to contact us
Rajani Audio Electronics Ltd.
21 Melrose Avenue
London N22 5EA