We are excited to introduce this extremely high quality, all-analogue, 50 Watt guitar amplifier with two switchable channels and spring reverb. Our unique circuit has been meticulously designed to produce a superbly balanced guitar tone across all the channels, and also at all positions of the gain controls.
The cleans sound big, bold, and deep, without sounding overly scooped in the midrange or spikey at the top-end. The mild overdrive tone is fat and juicy without getting muddy or harsh as the valves break up, and the higher gain tones are rich and creamy with just the right amount of midrange girth for a present, cutting sound.
The VOD-50 (Valve Overdrive 50 Watts) is the only amp you'll ever need:
- Loud enough for any gig. Unless you're playing stadiums without a PA system! But seriously, this amp is designed to be pushed hard and will easily hold its own against a loud drummer.
- No loss of tone at low volumes. Making it equally suitable for practice or studio sessions.
- Lightweight. Easily carry it in one hand and your guitar in the other.
- Simple interface. Get a great sound straight out of the box so you spend less time tinkering and more time playing.
- Versatile. From clean to classic rock levels of overdrive and everything in between, spread across two channels with boost conveniently switchable with the included footswitch.
- Effects loop and reverb. A serial effects loop is accessible from the back and a lush analogue long-tank spring reverb is built in.
- Robust. High grade components, brushed aluminium chassis, and a handmade dovetail-jointed pine cabinet. Guaranteed for a lifetime of professional use.