Rajani Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rajani amplifiers are made with the highest quality components available and are expected to last a lifetime.
What is covered
Rajani Audio Electronics Ltd (We) warrants that all Rajani Products purchased directly from us will be free from defects in parts and workmanship.
What is not covered
- Damage caused by negligence, modification, improper use, improper installation, or every day wear and tear.
- Damage caused by exposure to moisture and/or ingress of liquids.
- Damage caused by mismatch of mains voltage with voltage selector switch.
- Damage caused due to connection of speaker, reverb tank, or amplifier to faulty or improper external equipment.
- Damage caused to valve sockets when replacing valves.
- Damage occurring during shipment — such claims are to be made to the courier.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorised by us.
- A Product with serial number which has been altered, defaced, removed or is illegible.
- A Product which was not purchased directly from us.
Who is covered
This Warranty shall be applicable when the original purchaser (You) presents the defective Product to us along with the original sales receipt.
The Warranty Period
This Warranty shall cover the Product and all its components excluding valves and fuses, for a period of 30 years from the date of purchase. Valves are covered for a period of 90 days, and fuses for 5 years, from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall cover the cost of shipping the repaired product from our repair centre to the customer when the product has been returned for repair within 3 years of the date of purchase.
The Warranty Service
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to repair the defective Product at no charge within 14 days of receiving it at our repair centre.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
How to obtain the Warranty Service
The Warranty Service must be requested through our website. We will respond promptly with shipping information once we have verified that the warranty conditions are met. We are not responsible for the costs of shipping the Product to our repair centre.
- Our liability for any defective Product, save for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, is limited to the Warranty Services which shall be provided to you at our sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to refuse you provision of the Warranty Service if (a) you are unable to provide the original sales receipt or proof of purchase; and/or (b) we have reasons to believe that you have not directly purchased the Products from us.
- Notwithstanding the Warranty Services and the provisions set out herein, we shall not be liable for any claims or damages in contract or tort or otherwise for any loss (whether direct or indirect) of profit, business, revenue, anticipated savings, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
- The terms under this Warranty do not affect your statutory rights in respect of your defective Products.
- This Warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.